Monday, August 12, 2013

Contagious

As we have been battling Parkinsons and heart disease for over 20 months I have become convinced of one important truth and that is that "hope" is contagious.  When I hang out with positive, hopeful people I feel better about myself and my future...really I actually feel better after I have been around positive people.  There is a real, measurable difference in our responses to different kinds of people.

If you  hang out with angry people you'll want to fight about something, and if you hang out with disappointed people you'll want to complain.  This is true because attitudes are contagious.  Knowing this has led me to be on the lookout for positive, hopeful, forward looking people.

If you are determined to be a "grumpy Gus" please drive on by my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment