Wednesday, August 7, 2013

We Need a Plan

When this battle started I didn't have a plan for getting healthy.  I was already in my 50's and ready to just coast.  Now I have a plan for winning this battle and it doesn't include coasting, ever.  Don't try to just ignore the battle, because the enemy will not go away.

  Our bodies are overfed and undernourished.  We are overstressed and under-exercised. Our national addiction to sugar, carbs, and processed foods should be putting us on high alert, but instead many of us are just going to sleep..

You need a plan for getting healthy and it should include better eating habits, radical stress reduction, and regular exercise.  Having a plan is critical but it won't help if you don't work the plan.  One thing that I know for sure after surviving a heart attack and bypass surgery is that you can't ignore your way into a healthier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment