Monday, June 24, 2013

Get back up

It's Monday morning and I'm stuck with the realization that I probably ate some stuff that wasn't good for me at a birthday party I went to yesterday.  It used to be that when that would happen I wouldn't test my blood sugar level the next morning because I didn't want to see what I knew what would be a high reading.  Often a one meal failure would turn into 2 or 3 or a week or more.  But this morning I checked my sugar level and it was up, and my weight was up a pound, but it will all go back down because now when I fall I just get back up and get on track again.  I'll be at the club later today for 1.5 to 2 hours and I am finding that regular exercise helps moderate the large swings I used to experience in my sugar levels.  It seems that the longer I go on this healthy lifestyle the better my body is getting at processing the sugars that I do still occasionally consume.  So if you fell off the wagon recently just get back up and get back on.  You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment