Wednesday, July 31, 2013

More to Life?

There is more to life!  This is just one of the things that I am learning since I decided to reclaim my health.  I am finding that I enjoy riding bikes with my wife and grandson.  I enjoy hiking through parks and I'm looking forward to getting back on my horse.  I am enjoying my family more, especially the grandkids.  I find that I am enjoying the world we live in more.  I just got back from a trip to Cancun and I loved sitting out on the deck overlooking the beach with coffee in the early hours of the day.  I used to take so much for granted before I had all of the health challenges of this past 18 months, but not now.  There is more to life than making money, eating huge meals and gaining weight.  We have never been as obsessed with food as we are today in America.  Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Seafood, and Steak.  So many choices, so little time.  There is so much more to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment