Monday, July 1, 2013

Your cheese?

I am concerned for the people I am surrounded by.  I met a woman this morning who had a family tree filled with heart disease and she is trying to lose weight and get healthy.  She is wanting to avoid what I just went through when I had a heart attack and surgery just 4 months ago.  Since I have lost 30 pounds and 6 inches over these past 5 months I have become an excited advocate for healthy eating (a plant based diet) and consistent exercise as a great way to do both.  So I'm telling her how exciting my change in eating has become with the incredible results I am having and her question is "what about my cheese?"  I feel bad for her because the truth is that if she is going to get healthy she will probably have to end up cutting off her love affair with cheese, but it's a small price to pay for adding 20 or 30 years to your life.  My question for you today is this...what is your cheese?

No comments:

Post a Comment